The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C box mod has a leading 97% power efficiency rating, with limitless configurations and support available when used with the companion Escribe app, and is also coupled with the extended output range that is widely considered the industry benchmark in Temperature Controlled output.
Included in the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C’s functionality is Replay and Boost Mode, with the former allowing users to have the perfect flavor (always) while making use of temperature control with a wider option of viable coil combinations, and the latter increasing its ramp-up time and initial power output on the first puff – giving the ability to reach the point where vapor is produced much quicker.
The Paranormal also maintains the elegant and beautiful design language of its predecessors, with a thoughtful and smart balance between striking aesthetics and ergonomic form factor.
The Fullest Lost Vape Paranormal Review
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C makes use of the latest chipset from the US-based firm Evolv, the DNA 250C. This mod boasts features such as replay mode, boost mode, USB on the go, industry-leading temperature control, and a 200-watt maximum output power.
- The replay mode lets you experience the perfect puff you’ve had again and again, and this could be done by simply saving and replaying the settings;
- the boost mode briefly increases the mod’s power delivery at the start of firing for you to faster reach your desired vapor output (this is useful for high mass coils that require a fairly significant amount of power to heat up quickly);
- the USB on the go feature gives you the capability of using the Paranormal as a power bank if your mobile device runs out of power with the help of the dual 18650 batteries’ power;
the industry-leading temperature control lets you control the temperature to reach and maintain your desired coil temperature much more quickly using SS, Ti, or Ni wires (Evolv’s renowned Escribe software also allows for deep customizations of temperature control settings for the perfect puff);and lastly, the 200-watt maximum output power lets you draw up to 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries of high amperage for advanced wattage control vaping.
The mod’s performance is stellar – delivering much power even when the batteries are low. With this mod, you’ll never get dry hits.
Overall, its finish and build quality are superb, combined with the choice of gunmetal grey or stainless steel finishes and interchangeable panels for further customization, if you’re into that.
For those who are looking for a primary mod who are also willing to spend a little extra for it, the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C could be the one. This mod should totally become a member of any serious vaper’s collection.
What Comes in the Kit
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C’s box comes with:
- the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Box Mod,
- a male to female USB cable,
- a USB charging cable,
- a suction cup,
- and a user’s manual.
Internal Build Quality and Design of the Vape Mods Headliner
The build quality and design of the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C is just incredible. The Paranormal will definitely stand the test of time. Though it probably will pick up battle scars due to usage and even abuse, it will keep working. Everything about it fits wonderfully with no rattles, shakes, or rolls.
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C is powered by high amperage dual 18650 batteries that are inserted through the sliding lock hinged battery bay at the device’s bottom with 24K gold plated contacts that ensure a high conductivity level.
Its battery bay is luxuriously wrapped with leather – providing a universally elegant and streamlined design with clean faces and angles tying the aesthetic look together.
The Paranormal mod has temperature-sensing coils and could be mixed and matched with different coils (take for example Ti wrapped coils with SS).
It can also be used with a combination of non-temperature coils and temperature coils (take for example a Kanthal coil wrapped with Ti), Nickel 200 coils, and Titanium. The Paranormal features a Boost mode, which basically briefly increases the power delivery at the start of firing to reach your desired vapor output faster.
This is indeed useful for high mass coils which are known to require a significant amount of power in order for it to heat up quickly. Compared to other mods in the market today, the life span that you’re going to get from pre-built coils is markedly improved. The Paranormal is incredibly efficient, too. You will probably notice the power winding down as your coils dry when vaping. The Paranormal detects a dry coil and will not fire when a dry coil is detected.
Everything about the Lost Vape Paranormal TC
Temperature control suite supports Ni200 nickel, titanium, stainless steel, and additional settings that are configured through Escribe.
The Paranormal is able to fire up from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. The Paranormal’s features are amazing, especially for those who like easy to control the temperature.
How to use — Comprehensive Instruction
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C’s C ship has made it more user friendly – allowing you to make more adjustments on the mod without the use of the Escribe software. You’ll still have to use Escribe though to have your profiles set up as there are better ones than the default ones for temperature control.
- The Paranormal comes pre-programmed at 0.004, which is a nice touch.
- To unlock the mod, you’ll have to click the button 5 times which would present you to the menu that shows the device’s resistance, battery percentage (a graphic display for your battery), the profile that you’re in, the wattage, and of course the settings.
- Going up and down, will let you be able to cycle through the menu. Once you have what you want selected, you’re going to have to hit the middle select button and then you can scroll up or down to figure what it is that you’re looking for.
- To assemble the Paranormal, you’ll have to locate the balance connector in your packaging and ensure that the battery to be used has a matching PH or XH series connector.
- The balance connectors should then be inserted in the appropriate holes on the board’s backside (opposite the buttons) and soldered in place. The TFT screen should then be connected to the DNA 250C using an 8-pin ZIF socket and a flexible cable to allow for design flexibility.
- Lastly, the locking tab must be closed and pressed until the connector gently clicks. The clear screen protector must then be removed by pulling on the colored tab.
What’s the difference between Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C vs DNA 75C
The DNA 250C has a buck chip and the DNA 75C has a boost chip, with the buck chip of the DNA 250C being more efficient.
- The battery life on the DNA 250C is also much better than that of the DNA 75C.
- Both the 250C and 75C has a temperature control range of 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What’s different between the two is that the 250C has a 1 to 200 watts output range while the 75C only has a 1 to 75 watts output range.
- The 250C supports 2A charging while the 75C supports 1A charging.
- Both of them has the Escribe companion software.
What’s the difference between Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C vs Lost Vape Paranormal 166 DNA
- The DNA 250C has an output range of 1 to 200 watts while the 166 DNA has an output range of 1 to 167 watts.
- Both of them are Enscribe compatible.
- They also have the same efficiency of 97%, a screen on current of 21mA, a quiescent current of 3.5mA, and a power-down current of 5uA.
- They also have the same ouput of 1 to 7.4 volts.
There isn’t really that much of a difference between the 250C and the 166 as they both have autosensing temperature resistance, lock mode, stealth mode, power lock mode, power preset mode, resistance lock, maximum temperature adjustment, the same temperature range, cell by cell monitoring, and cell balancer.
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C is overall a solid device with an innovative replay mode that will surely suit every vaper, no matter if they are an advanced vaper or a beginner who doesn’t fully understand how much liquid they have in the tank as its replay mode feature ensures that they won’t get burnt hits because the chip will drop the mod’s wattage when the cotton is dry – always giving you a perfect vaping experience.
The Paranormal is a very high-quality device and vapes amazingly, especially if you like a very easy and simple temperature control mode. With its most talked about replay function, you’ll always get the best possible hit every time you fire off the vape. You can also try different firing profiles, boost levels, and temperatures. All that you’ll have to do once you find the perfect combination is to hit the replay button and you’re all set.
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C is very well known and has a good reputation on the mods market. It is definitely worth trying it out.